Want to avoid costly storage bills? Prefer camping and exploring to setting up a large RV or tow vehicle? The MeerKat trailer is right for you! With stand-up head room, a port-a-potty, tons of storage and a roller bed that comfortably sleeps two, it’s perfect for traveling on a budget.
Plus, you can also customize your Meerkat and outfit it with these additional upgrades!
- We think the MeerKat is pretty roomy, but for those who’d like some additional space, consider upgrading it with a side tent.
- If you prefer cooking your own meals (and eating leftovers the next day) a refrigerator is the perfect add-on.
- Chefs on the go will also love adding an induction cooktop.
- Get some shade and protect your skin even on the brightest, sunniest days with an
- If you’ve ever had a flat tire or blowout spoil a camping trip, then you know how important it is to have a spare tire and rack on hand.
- Protect your windshield from the small rocks that get kicked up on the open road with a clear chipshield.
- Protect your MeerKat on the road with durable, attractive wheel covers.
- Need extra space for clothing, equipment and camping gear? That’s not a problem when you add a front storage box.
- For the taller folks among us, we offer bed extensions for a more comfortable night’s rest.
- When you choose one of our customized colors, your MeerKat trailer will express your own unique style.